Friday, February 18, 2011

The Little Things Matter

Today, I do not feel like writing about my old family. Or what once was. My step-dad, Lloyd, is part of the past.

So lets make a toast! 


 Uhhhhhh, okay, not that kind of toast................
Much better :D Although..... I do love Toast!!!! So as a tribute to toast, one more picture, The guys' will like this one.
There you guys go, haha. 
Anyways, I think its time to sway away from this conversation, I'm getting quite hungry.

So a toast:
Here's to my mother,
You've been here for me all my life, and to you, I am so grateful. You've never walked out on me when I did something stupid, or reckless, and when I broke my first bone, you were there to take care of me, and do what I couldn't. I told you I was talented :P I must be to have broken my foot dancing. I know that I don't always listen to you, or think that you're right when you are, but hey, that will come later on in years.
P.s. Please don't date anymore guys while I'm still living with you. After what Lloyd did to this family, I don't think I can trust another guy "trying" to be my dad. So unless you want something really embarrassing to happen to him, I'm thinking you should wait till I'm on my own. :P

                                      I love you mom.

To my Grandma,
I miss you and love you. I know I don't come see you often enough and I don't call often enough, I just am out of touch I suppose. What can I say, I have a phone with texting and if I go up there, I have a phone with texting and no service... I'd die. haha.
I love you grandma.

To my puppy,
Hehe, you're stubborn, hyper and have trouble behaving. You're also completely misunderstood, and you're like me in every way. It's amazing how pets really do resemble their owners. I love your eyes, and how your brother and sister had the blue eyes in the family. Your greenish brown eyes are perfect, but lay off the eyeliner :P haha. I love how the moment I saw your picture on the shelter site, I knew you were the perfect dog. My mom liked your brother and sister because they had blue eyes. But I knew, you are the perfect fit for our big house and our small family.
P.s. QUIT EATING ALL YOUR TOYS UP!!! THEY ARE TO PLAY WITH! NOT TO EAT -.- for heavens sake.

To my Aunt,
I miss you. Come visit soon. I act more like you than I do my mother. I like animal print and I'm into wild designs like you. Sometimes, I think you were meant to be my mom, we are so much alike. Plus our temper gets the best of us both. I love you.


And last, but certainly not least, my boyfriend, Conner,
You are my knight in shining armor. I always figured all I'd get is my dork in aluminum foil, but no, I found you. You saved me all those sad, lonely nights when all I could do is just lay there and bawl my eyes out. It's been a tough time for me, and you've been there through it all, I thank you for that, I owe you my life. I'm sorry sometime I doubt your love, but can you blame me? It's to good to be true. It's all soooo right. I'm so happy with you, so happy that it's unbelievable. You're so handsome and I couldn't ask for anyone better, I love you.
Hehe, I'm so glad you all are a part of my family. I'm so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment